How can I apply?
- Apply on line or in person
How long is the lease?
- 12 month lease term
Can I have a cosigner?
- Only market” rate apartments can have a cosigner
What deposits are required?
- Deposit for approved applications is $31permonth and paid with rent. There is a possibility of one month rent for conditional approval
Is Renters insurance required?
- Renters Insurance is required
When is rent due
- Rent is due on the first and considered late on the 3rd
How can i pay my rent?
- Online rental payments are encouraged
Are any Utilities included in rent?
- No utilities are provided
What utilities am i responsible for?
- Resident pays water/sanitation, valet trash, washer dryer fee included with rent
Who is my internet provider?
- Comcast is cable provider
How can i make a maintenance request?
- Schedule maintenance on line or in person. After hours ER calls to answering service.
Where can i find my lease document?
- The resident receives an email with executed lease and other documents. The office can provide a copy of the lease with state issued ID
Do the units come with a washer and dryer?
- Washer and dryer is provided
Are there any single occupancy rooms available?
- No single occupancy rooms, no student housing, no roommate selection etc.
How can I add a roomate?
- If a roommate is added then an application must be completed and approved
Is parking first come first serve?
- No assigned parking
What is your pet policy?
- We are a pet friendly comunity. Pet policy – 2 pet limit. One pet requires a $350 fee. Two pets $500 fee. No deposits. Breeds identified as aggressive are restricted
Can i sublet my apartment?
- No sublets allowed
Do you accept financial aid?
- No financial aid from schools
Are your apartments furnished?
- No furnished apartments
Am I allowed to have vistors? Do they need a guest pass?
- Yes to visitors, no pass required
Can my guests use the amenities?
- Visitors can use amenities with resident
What do i do if i get locked out of my apartment?
- Additional key can be provided for a small fee with proper identification.